|Content Type:||Manufacturer Specific|
|Product Info URL:||Product Info URL|
TG37C - CP Lab 1-Way Straight Gas Turret Type 37 and TG37RAC - CP Lab 1-Way Right Angle Turret Type 37, by Gavin Engineering and made for Autodesk Revit.
Part of the TG Series - Gas Turrets (Low Pressure).
The Galvin Engineering Vandal Resistant Gas Turrets are suitable for low pressure or natural gas, town gas or LPG applications.
- Low Pressure Gas Turret
- Our gas cock is manufactured for low pressure gas only - Natural Gas (town gas), LPG
- Minimum/Maximum Temperature - 0 to 60oC
- Minimum/Maximum Pressure - 0 to 7 kPa
- Recommended Working Pressure 1 to 3 kPa (AS 5601)
- Gas consumption is rated at 5.7 Mj/hour through each Gas Cock, 0.023 cubic metres per hour
Embed this model
To request a quote from the product manufacturer please click the "Request a Quote" button below.
With a history spanning 80 years, Galvin Engineering has been relied upon to manufacture and supply Commercial Tapware, Drainage and Fire Fighting products for projects across Australia. Projects such as Schools, Hospitals, Aged Care, Prisons and Commercial Buildings often need products customis... Read more
Member Profile: Galvin.Engineering
Company: Galvin Engineering